WEB DESIGN | Moblabs
Moblabs has an outdated company website that does not reflect the company growth on projects and team size. The new website needs to include company project details and also account for future project growth. While developing the new website, a temporary landing page would be displayed.
- A responsive grid design on the home page is proposed to display company projects in a uniform system. The grid system also allows for future project additions easily.
- On the project details page, projects can show their unique brand identities. Each project uses its brand color as the unit background color.
- For the temporary landing page, the main function of the page is to make users curious about the company and provide contact information. I quickly developed a few design proposals, finalized the design, and coded the landing page within one day so that the landing page could be live immediately.
Home Page Design + Hover
The home page provides interesting summary for visitors. When hover is active, each unit displays interesting and fun facts to tell a story about the company.
Mockups of Product Details page
Each product uses its brand color schemes to show brand identity.
Temporary Landing Page while site is being developed
Coded in HTML5 and CSS3
- - Designed the Home page with multiple color scheme proposals;
- - Designed the Product Details page with varying layouts and color schemes;
- - Designed, photoshopped, and coded the temporary landing page using HTML5 and CSS3.